Below are some care instructions of how to look after your jewellery and keep it in good condition:
- Laser-cut acrylic can be cleaned using a microfiber cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive polishes – these may create permanent scratches.
- Keep jewellery in its original packaging when transporting and storing it.
- Acrylic, like any hard material, can break if dropped, so please be gentle with your jewellery and wear with care.
- Acrylic can be tricky to adhere metals to, so it’s worth being careful when putting on and taking off earring backs / butterflies.
- Tarnishing of plated metals can be sped up through contact with chemicals, water and sweat, so do not wear while washing or exercising and keep out of contact with substances such as perfumes, moisturisers, etc.
- Chemicals such as perfumes can cause acrylic (mirrored in particular) to crack, so please bear this in mind and wait until any perfumes have fully dried before wearing your jewellery.